QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 7077|回复: 2

Paper finally

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-3-10 00:23:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Mar. 7, 2007

I have not been diligent in updating my blog since spring semester began, one of the reasons being that I spent relatively significant amount of time on a research paper that I owe my professor last semester. It's finally out today. I'm not very happy about what I eventually put together in the paper but I am happy that I can forget it now.

This week is spring break. I have no classes but still get a bunch of stuff to deal with. Besides the paper, I have a drafting assignment for my licensing class, which is due by next Tuesday. I also plan to outline at least the Patent Enforcement class, as well as Federal Circuit class if possible. And of course I have reading assignment for next week's classes.

Half into the semester, I start to worry about exams. Because of the paper and other stuff, I did not pay enough attention to my classes in the first half of the semester. Now I have submitted the paper, have agreed with my company on the extension of my study leave, have almost finalized my internship arrangement after graduation, have had holidays with my family, have skied in Colorado (see, I was well distracted by these things in the past two months), it's time to pick up the courses. Exams are coming in six weeks time. I have five exams this time, two closed book (last semster I had only four exams). Foreseeably I will have harder time...

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-3-19 05:54:31 | 显示全部楼层

回复: Paper finally

PS: After handing in the paper, I sent it to law school writing center for review as well. Comments came back last week, mainly about formalities. I felt flattered when they said overall it is really good, just like those they have seen from American students.

Then I made modifications as they suggested, and was thinking to submit the revised paper to my professor again. But when I checked the law school portal, I found that my professor already graded the paper

Anyway I'm happy with the grade and that's it
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-4-9 23:10:32 | 显示全部楼层

回复: Paper finally

Post by wondering;587577
Mar. 7, 2007

I have not been diligent in updating my blog since spring semester began, one of the reasons being that I spent relatively significant amount of time on a research paper that I owe my professor last semester. It's finally out today. I'm not very happy about what I eventually put together in the paper but I am happy that I can forget it now.

This week is spring break. I have no classes but still get a bunch of stuff to deal with. Besides the paper, I have a drafting assignment for my licensing class, which is due by next Tuesday. I also plan to outline at least the Patent Enforcement class, as well as Federal Circuit class if possible. And of course I have reading assignment for next week's classes.

Half into the semester, I start to worry about exams. Because of the paper and other stuff, I did not pay enough attention to my classes in the first half of the semester. Now I have submitted the paper, have agreed with my company on the extension of my study leave, have almost finalized my internship arrangement after graduation, have had holidays with my family, have skied in Colorado (see, I was well distracted by these things in the past two months), it's time to pick up the courses. Exams are coming in six weeks time. I have five exams this time, two closed book (last semster I had only four exams). Foreseeably I will have harder time...

Then you have to face a tough time in the following days. Poor wondering!
But anyway you will  succeed I believe. I know you are a lady of talent.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|驿路枫情加拿大华人网

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 17:32 , Processed in 0.118602 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip On, File On.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表