QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 7124|回复: 2

Heating Heating!

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-2-6 11:17:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Feb. 5, 2007

The air conditioner in my room stops heating now. Management said they are aware of the problem and they are working on that. My building is centrally airconditioned. So there must have been many residents complaining to them tonight. I felt a little better when I got to know I'm not the only victim. Turning on the TV, someone there is saying:"it's the coldest night in the year. outside is single digit temperature which is very dangerous. So stay inside and stay warm!"
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-2-6 11:29:22 | 显示全部楼层

回复: Heating Heating!

Post by wondering;568339
Feb. 5, 2007

Turning on the TV, someone there is saying:"it's the coldest night in the year. outside is single digit temperature which is very dangerous. So stay inside and stay warm!"

comfort!
it never rains, but it pours. Is it a chance to cash money with your freshly learning?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-2-6 11:34:06 | 显示全部楼层

回复: Heating Heating!

Post by 老火靓汤;568350
comfort!
it never rains, but it pours. Is it a chance to cash money with your freshly learning?

they know i'm in law school. they wouldn't give me the chance to practise my learnings. the heat is back to business now. sigh
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|驿路枫情加拿大华人网

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 17:46 , Processed in 0.107773 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip On, File On.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表