只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 3527|回复: 0

First Exam

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-2-6 01:23:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Dec. 6, 2006

Thanks God, this is over.

Just had the exam in the afternoon. The first question was pretty long, took me 1.5 hours. So I was in hurry in answering the rest two, and I now realised that I forgot to mention one issue in the first question which I planned to do after reading the question.

Not too bad generally. I think I was able to spot most of the key issues and analyzed them properly. It was very time intensive. I felt I was really smart that I didn't choose to hand write the exam. I had about 1300 words for the first question, 900 for second, and 700 for third while I was running out of time. I don't think I could write this many words if I didn't type but handwrote.

Another thing interesting with the exam is right before the exam, I talked to a Korean student. He said if the professor tests anything about Accord & Satisfaction or "Good faith", he would be in panic. His prediction turned out to be perfectly accurate: we got the first question on Accord & Satisfaction and the second question about "good faith" in requirement contract, while the predictor himself looked OK after the exam though...
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|驿路枫情加拿大华人网

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 20:37 , Processed in 0.126694 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip On, File On.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表