QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 3274|回复: 3

Sleeping in the Kitchen

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-2-5 01:02:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Nov. 7, 2006

Strictly speaking, I've been sleeping in a kitchen since I came to DC because the apartment I rent is a studio with an open kitchen connected with the living area. The fridge in the kitchen works very hard to freeze my foods and therefore generates terrible noise especially at night. I always have difficulty to fall in sleep quickly however late I go to bed, and thus have difficulty to get up any time earlier than 10am (don't laugh, that's true unless I have morning class)...

While I'm looking for new apartment, I pay special attention to the floorplan. Yesterday I checked two units in Arlington. They all have separate kitchen and I hope their fridges can be quieter also. There are still some open issues like lease term, furnitures etc. I expect to resolve them in a week or so.

So last night when I went to bed at 12am and tried to get into sleep while the fridge again started roaring. I told myself "ok, in 5 weeks time, I'll not have to sleep in this expensive kitchen anymore".
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-2-5 04:17:30 | 显示全部楼层

回复: Sleeping in the Kitchen

i have the same problem as you in my apartment. the lousy fridge keep generating terrible noise at night. Unfortunately, my lease will be expired at end of June.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-2-5 04:50:25 | 显示全部楼层

Post by 老火靓汤;567487
i have the same problem as you in my apartment. the lousy fridge keep generating terrible noise at night. Unfortunately, my lease will be expired at end of June.

now i have a very quiet frige in my new place and i'm missing my old loyal frige, especially at night.

so cherish the time you are with your frige now
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-2-5 05:41:38 | 显示全部楼层

Post by wondering;567494
now i have a very quiet frige in my new place and i'm missing my old loyal frige, especially at night.

so cherish the time you are with your frige now
yea. maybe you are right, i am used to hearing this unlovely noise to fall into my dreaming. it let me know i just stay at home, a place for which spend most of time a day, I was fed up with it, though.

Cherish it before it gone.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|驿路枫情加拿大华人网

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 20:36 , Processed in 0.111292 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip On, File On.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表