楼主| 发表于 2005-10-5 14:21:02 | 显示全部楼层
Post by 烟民
怎么都是 赢了拉屎,俺看不懂

very beautiful, some really good charactors you have created
thank you
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-10-5 14:35:52 | 显示全部楼层
In addtion to what Julia just mentioned, there is a Medicine University in China with name of  Bethune Medicine University!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-10-5 18:23:52 | 显示全部楼层

TO FCH

Hi FCH,

Just learn tha you're a native of Zhengzhou, so am I! We're landing Vancouver in about one month, and hope to meet you there. It's so happy to know that we are from the same place. Is there anything we could do for you? I mean, do you still have relatives here, and, if you need anything from homwtown?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-10-6 06:38:48 | 显示全部楼层
Post by soarguo
Hi FCH,

Just learn tha you're a native of Zhengzhou, so am I! We're landing Vancouver in about one month, and hope to meet you there. It's so happy to know that we are from the same place. Is there anything we could do for you? I mean, do you still have relatives here, and, if you need anything fr...

Soarguo, It's so kind of you. Yes, I do have relatives there and I used to go back every year to visit them, but now it's too far from here.

Welcome to Vancouver, hope you will love life here! How long will you stay here? In your first time landing, you must have many things to bring with you. and I don't have anything in mind that I want to bring to Vancouver, you know, you can almost buy everything you can in China, kind of convenient.

Again, welcome on board and welcome to Canada, hope to see you here! Take care!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-10-8 20:46:05 | 显示全部楼层
Hi FCH,
Thanks for your respons. We're leaving for Vancouver on Nov.11 from Shanghai, our tickets are round tirp, but may not go back if feel comfortable there, who knows. We won't bring too many stuff with us, as everything is still under consideration. But, would love to meet you while we are there, if possible. Let me know. my e-mail:chinaleisure@hotmail.com

regards.
Post by FCH
Soarguo, It's so kind of you. Yes, I do have relatives there and I used to go back every year to visit them, but now it's too far from here.

Welcome to Vancouver, hope you will love life here! How long will you stay here? In your first time landing, you must have many things to bring with you. ...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|驿路枫情加拿大华人网

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 22:42 , Processed in 0.099469 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip On, File On.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表