- 注册时间
- 2004-11-25
- 最后登录
- 1970-1-1
- 日志
- 阅读权限
- 100
|
电话英语
分享]电话英语
很多人虽然英语还不错,但一用英语讲电话就战战兢兢,一句句熟悉的中文式英语不假思索就脱口而出,比如“Who are you?”“I’m Tom.”等等。可见,电话英语虽然是初级英语,却是成功人士必不可少的真功夫。如果你是外贸公司或外资公司的白领一族,这更是你迈向成功的入门功夫!
电话英语
1. A: IBM Company. May I help you?
IBM公司。有什么可以帮您的?
B: This is Kim Lee of LYCE Co. I’d like to speak to Jim Jones, please.
我是李阳疯狂英语公司的Kim Lee。我想找吉姆·琼斯先生。
A: Let me confirm this. You are Miss Lee of LYCE Co. ---- is that correct?
让我确认一下。您是李阳疯狂英语公司的Lee小姐,对吗?
B: Yes, and I’d like Jim Jones please.
是的,想找吉姆·琼斯先生。
A: Could you spell your last name, please?
请告诉我您的姓怎么拼?
B: Yes. It’s L-E-E.
行,是L-E-E。
A: I’m sorry, but Mr. Jones is in a meeting right now.
很抱歉,琼斯先生正在开会。
B: May I leave a message?
我能留个口信吗?
A: Certainly.
当然可以。
B: Please get him to call me as soon as possible at 03-3323-1001.
请他尽快打电话到03-3323-1001。
A: Let me confirm your name and phone number. You are Miss Lee, at 03-3323-1001. Is that correct?
让我确认一下你的大名及电话号码。您是Lee小姐,电话是03-3323-1001,对吗?
B: Yes, and it’s urgent.
对,是急事。
A: I’ll make sure he gets the message, Miss.
小姐,我一定会转告他的。
2. A: Hello.
您好!
B: Hello, this is Jim Jones.
您好!我是吉姆·琼斯。
A: Oh, hello. This is Kim Lee. I’d like to tell you about our newest books.
哦,您好。我是Kim Lee。我想跟您谈我们最新的书。
B: Whoa, slow down. What company are you from?
哇,慢一点。请问您是哪家公司的?
A: I’m with LYCE Co.
我是李阳疯狂英语公司的。
B: Ah, yes. I’d really love to see your new books.
啊,对了。我很想看看贵公司的新书。
A: Well, if you have time, I’d like to meet with you tomorrow.
好吧,如果您有时间的话,我想明天跟您见面。
B: That would be fine.
好啊。
A: How about tomorrow at 3:00 at your office?
明天三点,在您办公室怎么样?
B: I’m afraid I have another appointment at 3:00. How about tomorrow morning instead?
很不巧,三点我另有约会。改在明天上午行吗?
A: Tomorrow morning would be fine.
明天上午可以。
B: At 9:00.
九点钟。
A: Okay, 9:00 sharp. See you then, Mr. Jones.
好,九点整。琼斯先生,到时见。
B: I look forward to it, Miss Lee.
李小姐,我恭候大驾光临。
【打电话常用句】
打电话涉及到英语交流的各个领域,下面给大家提供一些最最常用的打电话用语,请大家一定要认认真真地把它们脱口而出,以后的《口语》中我们还会继续为大家连载。请记住疯狂英语掌握口语的秘诀就是:有限的材料的无限的重复!
1. I’m sorry, but she’s not in at the moment.
很抱歉,她现在不在。
2. When do you think he’ll be back?
你想他什么时候会回来?
3. I’ll have him call you as soon as he returns.
他一回来我就让他给您打电话。
4. May I have your phone number, please?
请问您电话号码是多少?
5. I’ll call back in10 minutes.
十分钟后我再打来。
6. May I leave a message?
我能留个口信吗?
7. Please have him return my call.
让他给我回个电话。
8. If you have time, I’d like to meet with you tomorrow.
如果您有时间的话,我想明天跟您见个面。
9. How about Wednesday at 10:00, in your office?
明天上午十点在您办公室怎么样?
10. I’m afraid I have another appointment that day. How about tomorrow morning instead?
很不巧,那天我另有约会。明天上午怎么样? |
|