- 注册时间
- 2005-2-6
- 最后登录
- 1970-1-1
- 日志
- 阅读权限
- 20
|
发表于 2005-5-1 21:04:45
|
显示全部楼层
Post by galaxy
我也来灌一下水!
机场报关常用英文
一 入关
麻烦请给我你的护照。 May I see your passport, please?
这是我的护照。 Here is my passport / Here it is.
旅行的目的为何? What's the purpose of your visit? (移民)(观光)(公务)。 (Immigrant)(Sightseeing)(Businese).
随身携带多少现金? How much money do you have with you?
大约10,000元。 I have 10,000 dollars.
祝你玩得愉快。 Good. Have a nice day.
谢谢。 Thank you.
二 行李
我在何处可取得行李? Where can I get my baggage?
我找不到我的行李。 I can'find my baggage.
这是我的行李票。 Here is my claim tag.
是否可麻烦紧急查询? Could you please check it urgently?
你总共遗失了几件行李? How many pieces of baggage have you lost?
请描述你的行李。 Can you describe your baggage?
它是一个中型的灰色绅耐特皮箱。 It is a medium-sized Samsonite, and it's gray.
它是一个上面系有我名牌的大型皮制黑蓝色行李箱。 It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag. It's dark blue.
它是一个茶色小旅行袋。 It's a small ovemight bag. It's light brown.
我们正在调查,请稍等一下。 Please wait for a moment while we are investigating.
我们可能遗失了几件行李,所以必须填份行李遗失报告。 We may have lost some baggage so we'd like to make a lost baggage report.
请和我到办公室。 Would you come with me to the office? 多快可找到? How soon will I find out?
一旦找到行李,请立即送到我停留的饭店。 Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you've located it.
若是今天无法找到行李,你可如何帮助и? How can you help me if you can't find my baggage today?
我想要购买过夜所需的用品。 I'd like to purchase what I need for the night.
三 海关申报
请出示护照和申报单。 Your passport and declaration card, please.
是否有任何东西需要申报? Do you have anything to declare?
没有。 No, I don't.
请打开这个袋子。 Please open this bag.
这些东西是做何用? What are these?
这些是我私人使用的东西。 These are for my personal use.
这些是给朋友的礼物。 These are gifts for my friends.
这是我要带去台湾的当地纪念品。 This is a souvenir that I'm taking to Toronto.
你有携带任何酒类或香烟吗? Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?
是的,我带了两瓶酒。 Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.
这个相机是我私人使用的。 The camera is for my personal use.
你必须为这项物品缴付税金。 You'll have to pay duty on this.
你还有其他行李吗? Do you have any other baggage? 好了!
请将这张申报卡交给出口处的官员。 O.K. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit.
四 机位预约、确认篇
联合航空,您好。 Hello. This is United Airlines.
请说您的大名与班机号码? What's your name and flight number?
行程是那一天?6月10日。 When is it? June 10th.
我找不到您的大名。真的? I can't find your name. Really?
我仍然无法在订位名单中找到您的名字。 I still can't find your name on the reservation list. 一个经济舱座位,对吗? One economy class seat, is that right?
谢谢。你们何时开始办理登机? Thanks a lot. What time do you start check-in?
你必须在至少1小时前办理登机。 You must check-in at least one hour before.
抱歉,这班飞机已客满。 Sorry, this flight is full.
下一班飞往多伦多的班机何时起飞? When will the next flight to Toronto leave?
太好了。请告诉我班机号码与起飞时间? That will be fine. What's the flight number and departure time? 我想要再确认班机。 I'd like to reconfirm my flight.
我的名字是杰瑞烦 “03班机。 My name is Wesley Cheng, and the flight number is UA 003 for Toronto.
我想要确认班机时间没有改变。 I'd like to make sure of the time it leaves.
请再告诉我一次您的大名? May I have your name again?
别担心,这班班机仍有空位提供新的订位者。 Anyway, we have seats for new bookings on this flight. No problem.
没问题,您已完成订位。 Now you have been booked.
起飞前2小时。 Two hours before departure time. (飞机客满时) 那么,请帮我重新订位。 Then, please give me a new reservation.
若是我在此等候,有机位的机率有多大? What is the possibility of my getting a seat if I wait?
后天,星期五。 The day after tomorrow, Friday. 费用多少? What is the fare?
麻烦请给我你的护照。 May I see your passport, please?
这是我的护照。 Here is my passport / Here it is.
旅行的目的为何? What's the purpose of your visit?
观光(公务)。 Sightseeing (Businese).
预计在美国停留多久? How long will you be staying in the United States?
5天。 5 days.
预计停留约10天。 I plan to stay for about 10 days.
我只是过境而已。 I'm just passing through.
今晚即动身前往日内瓦。 I am leaving for Geneva tonight.
将在那儿住宿? Where are you staying?
我将住在波士顿饭店。 I will stay at Boston Hotel.
是否有台湾回程机票? Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan?
有的,这就是回程机票。 Yes, here it is.
随身携带多少现金? How much money do you have with you?
大约800元。 I have 800 dollars.
祝你玩得愉快。 Good. Have a nice day.
谢谢。 Thank you.
在何处可取得行李? Where can I get my baggage?
我找不到我的行李。 I can'find my baggage.
这是我的行李票。 Here is my claim tag.
是否可麻烦紧急查询? Could you please check it urgently?
你总共遗失了几件行李? How many pieces of baggage have you lost?
请描述你的行李。 Can you describe your baggage?
它是一个中型的灰色绅耐特皮箱。 It is a medium-sized Samsonite, and it's gray.
它是一个上面系有我名牌的大型皮 制黑蓝色行李箱。 It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag. It's dark blue.
它是一个茶色小旅行袋。 It's a small ovemight bag. It's light brown.
我们正在调查,请稍等一下。 Please wait for a moment while we are investigating.
我们可能遗失了几件行李,所以必 须填份行李遗失报告。 We may have lost some baggage so we'd like to make a lost baggage
report
.
请和我到办公室。 Would you come with me to the office?
多快可找到? How soon will I find out?
一旦找到行李,请立即送到我停留的饭店。 Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you've located it.
若是今天无法找到行李,你可如何帮助我? How can you help me if you can't find my baggage today?
我想要购买过夜所需的用品。 I'd like to purchase what I need for the night.
请出示护照和申报单。 Your passport and declaration card, please.
是否有任何东西需要申报? Do you have anything to declare?
没有。 No, I don't.
请打开这个袋子。 Please open this bag.
这些东西是做何用? What are these?
这些是我私人使用的东西。 These are for my personal use.
这些是给朋友的礼物。 These are gifts for my friends.
这是我要带去台湾的当地纪念品。 This is a souvenir that I'm taking to Taiwan.
你有携带任何酒类或香烟吗? Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?
是的,我带了两瓶酒。 Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.
这个相机是我私人使用的。 The camera is for my personal use
.
你必须为这项物品缴付税金。 You'll have to pay duty on this.
你还有其他行李吗? Do you have any other baggage?
好了!请将这张申报卡交给出口处的官员。 O.K. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit.
旅游谘询中心在那里? Where is the tourist information?
是否有机场巴士可到市区? Is there an airport bus to the city?
巴士站牌(计程车招呼站)在那里? Where is the bus stop(taxi stand)?
我在何处可搭乘希尔顿饭店的接泊巴士? Where can I get the limousine for Hilton Hotel?
我要如何才能到达希尔顿饭店? How can I get to Hilton Hotel?
是否可提供我一份青年旅馆的目录? Can I have a youth hostel list?
是否可给我一份城市地图? May I have a city map?
我是否可在此预订饭店(租车)? Can I reserve a hotel(rent a car)here?
是否可建议一间较为廉价的旅馆? Can you recommend a hotel which is not too expensive?
是否有每晚花费在50美元以下的饭店? Is there a hotel which costs under 50 dollars a night?
是否可建议一家位於市中心的旅馆? Could you recommend a hotel in the city center?
我想要住在靠近车站(海滩)的饭店。 I'd like to stay at a hotel near the station (beach).
费用是否包含税与服务费? Does it include tax and service charge?
早餐是否已包含於费用内? Is breakast included?
若停留数日是否有任何折扣? Is there a discount for staying several days?
我想要停留两晚。 I'd like to stay for two nights.
每晚费用为多少? How much is it per night?
这儿有饭店目录吗? Do you have a hotel list?
联合航空,您好。 Hello. This is United Airlines.
请说您的大名与班机号码? What's your name and flight number?
行程是那一天?6月10日。 When is it? June 10th.
我找不到您的大名。真的? I can't find your name. Really?
我仍然无法在订位名单中找到您的名字。 I still can't find your name on the reservation list.
一个经济舱座位,对吗? One economy class seat, is that right?
谢谢。你们何时开始办理登机? Thanks a lot. What time do you start check-in?
你必须在至少1小时前办理登机。 You must check-in at least one hour before.
抱歉,这班飞机已客满。 Sorry, this flight is full.
下一班飞往洛杉机的班机何时起飞? When will the next flight to Los Angeles leave?
太好了。请告诉我班机号码与起飞时? That will be fine. What's the flight number and departure time?
我想要再确认班机。 I'd like to reconfirm my flight.
我的名字是杰瑞•陈,班机号码是飞洛杉机的联合航空003班机。 My name is Jerry Cheng, and the flight number is UA 003 for Los Angeles.
我想要确认班机时间没有改变。 I'd like to make sure of the time it leaves.
请再告诉我一次您的大名? May I have your name again?
别担心,这班班机仍有空位提供新的订位者。 Anyway, we have seats for new bookings on this flight.
没问题,您已完成订位。 No problem.Now you have been booked.
起飞前2小时。 Two hours before departure time.
(飞机客满时) 那麼,请帮我重新订位。 Then, please give me a new reservation
.
若是我在此等候,有机位的机率有多大? What is the possibility of my getting a seat if I wait?
後天,星期五。 The day after tomorrow, Friday.
费用多少? What is the fare?
(出示登机证予服务人员) 我的座位在那里? Where is my seat?
我能将手提行李放在这儿吗? Can I put my baggage here ?
是否可替我更换座位? Could you change my seat, please?
我是否可将座位向後倾倒? (向後座的乘客说) May I recline my seat?
我是否可抽烟? May I somke?
需要什麼饮料吗? What kind of drinks do you have?
机上提供那些饮料? What kind of drinks do you have?
咖啡、茶、果汁、可乐、啤酒和调酒。 We have coffee, tea, juice, coke, beer and cocktails.
晚餐想吃牛肉、鸡肉或是鱼? Which would you like for dinner, beef, chicken or fish?
请给我加水威士忌。 Scotch and water, please.
请给我牛肉。 Beef, please.
我觉得有些冷(热)。 I feel cold(hot).
请给我一个枕头和毛毯。 May I have a pillow and a blanket, please?
机上有中文报纸或杂志吗? Do you have any Chinese newspapers (magazines)?
我觉得有些不舒服,是否可给我一些药? I feel a little sick, Can I have some medicine?
还有多久到达檀香山? How much longer does it take to get to Honolulu?
这班班机會准时到达吗? Will this flight get there on time?
我担心能否赶上转机班机。 I'm anxious about my connecting flight.
请告诉我如何填写这张表格? Could you tell me how to fill in this form?
是否可介绍一家附近口碑不错的餐厅?
Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here?
我想去一家价位合理的餐厅。
I want a restaurant with reasonable prices.
我想去一家不會吵杂的餐厅。
I'd like a quiet restaurant.
我想去一家气氛欢乐、活泼的餐厅。
I'd like a restaurant with cheerful atmosphere.
是否可建议这一类的餐厅?
Could you recommend that kind of restaurant?
此地餐厅多集中在那一区?
Where is the main area for restaurants?
这附近是否有中国餐厅?
Is there a Chinese restaurant around here?
这附近是否有价位不贵的餐厅?
Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here?
你知道现在那里还有餐厅是营业的吗?
Do you know of any restaurants open now?
我想尝试一下当地食物。
I'd like to have some local food.
最近的意大利餐厅在那里?
Where is the nearest ltalian restaurant?
我需要预约位子吗?
Do I need a reservation?
我想要预约3个人的位子。
I'd like to reserve a table for three.
我们共有6个人。
We are a group of six.
我们大约在8点到达。
We'll come around eight o'clock.
我要如何才能到达餐厅?
How can I get there?
我想要预约今晚7点2个人的位子。
I'd like to reserve a table for two at seven tonight.
我很抱歉。今晚的客人相当多。
I'm sorry. We have so many guests this evening.
我们大概需要等多久?
How long is the wait?
9点应该没问题。
Nine o'clock should be O.K.
今天的推薦餐是什麼?
What do you have for today's special?
我们想要面对花园的位子。
We'd like a table with a view of garden.
没问题。请给我你的名字。
It's O.K. Your name, please.
我的名字是洁西卡.杨。
My name is Jessica Yang.
餐厅是否有任何服装上的规定?
Do you have a dress code?
女士是否需著正式服装?
Could the ladies wear formal dresses?
请不要穿牛仔裤。
No jeans, please.
请给我菜单。
May I have a menu,please?
是否有中文菜单?
Do you have a menu in chinese?
在用晚餐前想喝些什麼吗?
Would you like something to drink before dinner?
餐厅有些什麼餐前酒?
What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?
可否让我看看酒单?
May I see the wine list?
我可以点杯酒吗?
May I order a glass of wine?
餐厅有那几类酒?
What kind of wine do you have?
我想点当地出产的酒。
I'd like to have some local wine.
我想要喝法国红酒。
I'd like to have Frence red wine.
是否可建议一些不错的酒?
Could you recommend some good wine?
我可以点餐了吗?
May I order,please?
餐厅最特别的菜式是什麼?
What is the specialty of the house?
餐厅有今日特餐吗?
Do you have today's special?
我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?
Can I have the same dish as that?
我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐)。
I'd like appetizers and meat(fish) dish.
我正在节食中。
I'm on a diet.
我必须避免含油脂(盐份/糖份)的食物。
I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/suger).
餐厅是否有供应素食餐?
Do you have vegetarian dishs?
你的牛排要如何烹调?
How do you like your steak?
全熟(五分熟/全生)。
Well done (medium/rare),please。
请告诉我要如何食用这道菜?
Could you tell me how to eat this?
请把盐(楜椒)传给我。
Could you pass me the salt(pepper)?
请给我一杯水。
I'd like a glass of water, please.
请给我一瓶矿泉水。
May I have a bottle of mineral water?
请给我不含碳酸的矿泉水。
Uncarbonated mineral water, please.
请再给我一些面包。
May I have some more bread, please.
请给我一些甜点。
I'd like a dessert, please.
甜点有那几种?
What do you have for dessert?
可以给我一些芝士吗?
May I have some cheese?
这是什麼口味的芝士?
What kind of cheese is this?
可以给我一点这个吗?
May I have just a little of it?
可不可以不要甜点改要水果?
Can I have some fruit instead of the dessert?
有咖啡做为附餐吗?
Is coffee included in this meal?
可以抽烟吗?
May I smoke?
我点的食物还没来。
My order hasn't come yet.
这不是我点的食物。
This is not what I ordered.
麻烦请结帐。
Check, please.
可以在这儿付帐吗?
Can I pay here?
我们想要分开算帐。
We like to pay separately.
帐单有一些错误。
I think there is a mistake in the bill
可不可以麻烦再确认一次帐单?
Could you check it again?
可以用这张信用卡付帐吗?
Can I pay with this credit card?
请给我收據。
May I have the receipt, please.
在这用餐或带走?
Will you be eating here or is this to go (take out)?
带走。
Take out,please.
我可以坐这里吗?
Can I sit here?
加蕃茄酱或美乃滋?请加蕃茄酱。
With ketchup or mayonnaise?With ketchup,please.
请给我一份三明治。
A sandwich,please.
请给我全麦面包。
Whole wheat,please.
我可以坐这个位子吗?
Can I take this seat?
请给我波本酒加苏打水。
Bourbon with soda water,please.
在这用餐。
I'll eat here.
请给我一个小汉堡、牛奶和一份大份薯条。
I'll have a small hamburger,milk,and one large order of French fries.
请给我一份热狗。
Can I have a hot dog,please?
要加洋葱或芥末吗?好的。
How about onions or mustard?Yes,please.
你想要什麼口味的面包?白面包或全麦面包?
Which would you like for bread?White or whole wheat?
我要烤牛肉加瑞士乳酪、蕃茄与莴苣。
I'd like roast beef with Swiss cheese,tomato,and lettuce.
我在那 可以拿到刀与叉?
Where can I get a knife and fork?
可否出示能证明年纪的文件?
Could you show me something to certify your age?
好东东!收。 |
|