兔子 发表于 2005-11-9 15:06:18

Hi, Monamis, I try to find a local family......

Hi, Monamis

I know you are a volunteer of host programm. And do you think is there any local family that they have similar ages with my husbandand I, they may have a kid his/her age similar to my daughther's age. And they are happy to share life with an immigrant familiy like mine.

Do you think I can try to find answer in some host programs or do you know some families like that?I feel this is the way to us, including my daughther, to familiar with Canada and understand it.

Thanks.

Susanna 发表于 2005-11-10 04:23:50

Post by 兔子
Hi, Monamis

I know you are a volunteer of host programm. And do you think is there any local family that they have similar ages with my husband and I, they may have a kid his/her age similar to my daughther's age. And they are happy to share life with an immigrant familiy like mine.

Do you think I can try to find answer in some host programs or do you know some families like that? I feel this is the way to us, including my daughther, to familiar with Canada and understand it.

Thanks.

That is really a good idea!
But Monamis is not the volunteer of Host Program. If you are interesting in the Host Program. You could contact the coordinator of the Host Pogram and share your idea with them. I do believe your idea will be very very welcome.

Monamis 发表于 2005-12-29 11:10:25

Re: Hi, Monamis, I try to find a local family......

Post by 兔子
Hi, Monamis

I know you are a volunteer of host programm. And do you think is there any local family that they have similar ages with my husbandand I, they may have a kid his/her age similar to my...

Sorry i do not know your age, i would hazard a guess in the early 30s or late 20s, or so,
you have a lovely child in your picture here,
trhere are many people who would love the oportunity to get to know you and perhaps share ideas,
i like to assist, but am not a member of the host program, unfortunately
if you need assistance i will try to help

Doug(Monamis)http://www.ourdream.ca/forums/images/smilies/wdb11.gif

兔子 发表于 2005-12-29 14:10:50

回复: Re: Hi, Monamis, I try to find a local family......

Thanks, Monamis,

I just participated in host programme of Mozaic and try to find a person there to help me understand Canada better. I am in the waiting list now. so, if you know somebody who are interesting in that, i will be happy to meet him/her.
But because Sophie and my husband will leave to China around Feb, so local family or local person is ok. Hope it is not take your much time.

The age you guess is very close, I am older than that age.『大汗』

Thank you very much~

Post by Monamis
Sorry i do not know your age, i would hazard a guess in the early 30s or late 20s, or so,
you have a lovely child in your picture here,
trhere are many people who would love the oportunity to get t...

Monamis 发表于 2006-1-4 15:44:24

Re: 回复: Re: Hi, Monamis, I try to find a local family......

Post by 兔子
Thanks, Monamis,

I just participated in host programme of Mozaic and try to find a person there to help me understand Canada better. I am in the waiting list now. so, if you know somebody who are in...
my daughter is here with me, she has young children2 1/2 yrs old, and 1 yr old, now,
wouldbe most interesting,
we love children here,
『收到』
Monamis

兔子 发表于 2006-1-5 12:44:11

回复: Re: 回复: Re: Hi, Monamis, I try to find a local family......

That's will be great!

Monamis 发表于 2006-1-8 13:38:35

Re: Hi, Monamis, I try to find a local family......

Hi

Again,
would like to help you again, to find a family to assist you
my niece has adopted a little girl by the name of Sophei from Ghounzou
nnear Panyu.

Please advise if i can assist, further
Is your family now in Vancouver area,
and you mentioned your husband is returning to China, is he leaving you here in Canada with Sophie while you are here.

Douglas Potter

Monamis
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Hi, Monamis, I try to find a local family......